SPOTY 2012 - Are we voting for Wiggins, Hoy or Storey?

I would have voted Murray, but he isn't there so I am guessing he is out of the equation. That and his public persona which is still not fully appreciated.

Reckon Ennis will snatch it.

Bit of a bi-atch to get through....
If Wiggins doesn't win I'll complain that I couldn't get through ;)

I would vote for wiggs just on the sideburns but now he's had em off my vote is less sure

Don't understand why "team GB" won the team award, they aren't a team, just a collection of individuals. Team Sky should have won it in my opinion.

I hope Wiggo wins, but I don't vote on TV phone ins. Judging by the reception, Jess Ennis will win.

I can't stand Andy Murray. If he learns to smile, I may reconsider, but he can't, and is just a miserable ****

NAILTRAIL96":1vb3rx90 said:
Pyro Tim":1vb3rx90 said:
Don't understand why "team GB" won the team award, they aren't a team, just a collection of individuals.

Classic :LOL:

A team, as in team sport. How does someone running the 100m have anything to do with a boxer, or a clay pigeon shooter etc?

Cycling is a team of guys working together, as is a rugby team, or football team, cricket team etc. Different sports and disciplines have nothing to do with each other, and therefore not a team. Don't get me wrong, I cheered along with everyone else for the Brits, but there were several teams in "team GB", cycling, rowing, swimming, athletics, horseriding etc. But not 1 team

Back