Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:56 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:41 pm 
Retro Guru

Koupe wrote:
Bram J wrote:
IMO people are overly sensitive, almost all of the time. They can't handle people with opinions that are not part of the public opinion or the mainstream and will resort to name-calling rapidly. Try to voice your opinion in an environment where you're the only one upholding that particular opinion. You will be handled with ridicule and name-calling, not with logic, no matter what your opinion exactly is. If you persist, it is likely that you have to face violence too. You don't conform, you get beaten down. That's simply humanity for you.

That certainly seems to fit your signature :roll:

Religion is very much the mainstream. I thought it was a funny quote. History will point out that religious people are indeed retarded. I often get hammered for my 'anti-religious' viewpoints. I know how it is. And tell me, do you know one good comedian who is religious? Seriously? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:02 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

[/quote]Lumos, No 4....show me any person on here that is not arguing this from a personal standpoint.

i think im not the only person in this thread to point out that you have trouble reading, please read again :roll:

Performance no 4

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:05 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

Bram J wrote:
Koupe wrote:
Bram J wrote:
IMO people are overly sensitive, almost all of the time. They can't handle people with opinions that are not part of the public opinion or the mainstream and will resort to name-calling rapidly. Try to voice your opinion in an environment where you're the only one upholding that particular opinion. You will be handled with ridicule and name-calling, not with logic, no matter what your opinion exactly is. If you persist, it is likely that you have to face violence too. You don't conform, you get beaten down. That's simply humanity for you.

Religion is very much the mainstream. I thought it was a funny quote. History will point out that religious people are indeed retarded. I often get hammered for my 'anti-religious' viewpoints. I know how it is. And tell me, do you know one good comedian who is religious? Seriously? :wink:

lots of good jewish comendians out there

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:13 pm 
Retro Guru

lumos2000 wrote:
Bram J wrote:
Koupe wrote:
Bram J wrote:

lots of good jewish comendians out there

Do you mean of jewish ancestry? Because that will obviously be true.
I don't know a funny religious jew, not that I can think of.
Of course there will probably be a funny religious comedian somewhere, I just never encountered one myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:16 pm 
Retro Guru

lumos2000 wrote:
Lumos, No 4....show me any person on here that is not arguing this from a personal standpoint.

i think im not the only person in this thread to point out that you have trouble reading, please read again :roll:

Performance no 4

I think B77 is not the only one who should read that. I read that someone called someone else a douche bag in this very thread.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:19 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

i dont want to list them all so heres a link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_comedians

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:29 pm 
Retro Guru

lumos2000 wrote:
Lumos, No 4....show me any person on here that is not arguing this from a personal standpoint.

Performance no 4[/quote]

Oh you meant the 4th number 4. I didn't think I'd descended onto the realms of personal insult but whatever you say, the same could be said of others on this thread too.
In fact it's a great compliment that in the whole list you can only find that one example to throw back at me. Thank you.

Last edited by B77 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:30 pm 
Retro Guru

lumos2000 wrote:

Woody Allen is an atheist right? Then that's a list of Jewish comedians by ancestry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:33 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

Bram J wrote:
lumos2000 wrote:

Woody Allen is an atheist right? Then that's a list of Jewish comedians by ancestry.

im not sure anyone would be jewish by choice. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:34 pm 
Retro Guru

Bram J wrote:
lumos2000 wrote:

No you can be a Jew or a citizen of the Jewish Nation without having faith apparently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews

Last edited by B77 on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next