Did man really walk on the moon?

The moon itself is fake. It's all a conspiracy.
The Americans designed the moon and launched it into orbit with the intention of keeping the Soviet scientists busy. Then in 1969 they demoralized them completely by releasing the film of the moon landing.

The landing itself is real, but was filmed in area 51, where they built the moon.

There is a chap at work who is bang into Space etc He goes mental when I wind him up that they never landed on the moon :LOL:

Raging_Bulls":2basayq9 said:
sylus":2basayq9 said:
Of course they did, the police song backs it up so it must be true

My daddy always said "Son, never trust the police". So your argument is invalid.

My argument isn't invalid, it just means you and your dad have some reasons to be weary when police are around :LOL:

Raging_Bulls":34qo69k7 said:
The moon itself is fake. It's all a conspiracy.
The Americans designed the moon and launched it into orbit with the intention of keeping the Soviet scientists busy. Then in 1969 they demoralized them completely by releasing the film of the moon landing.

The landing itself is real, but was filmed in area 51, where they built the moon.

The conspiracy evidence is pretty persuasive though...

http://users.telenet.be/vdmoortel/dirk/ ... nding.html

you think so retro cat?

The mongs who think we never went aren't half as depressing as the fact we did not use the landings to forge on- if we had, mars could well have been visited- which would really have been something.

Back