What is your best answer to spam calls

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I just put the phone on silent and wait them out, there must be a better way so whats yours?

I've also pretend that the intended person is dead.

Alison

Allemaal leuk en aardig maar wij zijn niet geïnteresseerd, En bij deze wil ik het gesprek dus beëindigen, een fijne dag nog.

Translated: All nice and good but we are not intrested, And at that I want to end this conversation, Have a nice day.

Also Alison: LOL

Normally I say of course I got time for a chat, can you hold on a momment whilst I turn the kettle off? I then put the phone in another room

longest one has waited has been 14.37 minutes and still said hello

sylus":2ewq100r said:
Normally I say of course I got time for a chat, can you hold on a momment whilst I turn the kettle off? I then put the phone in another room

longest one has waited has been 14.37 minutes and still said hello

We've found they can be persistent little buggers :D

Alison

With the ever annoying ppi, (am I the only person in the country not to have taken out a mortgage/loan/other credit and am feeling a little left out?) I politely ponder every question. Sometimes I take up to a minute remembering back through the years.
Usually it takes around half an hour or 40 minutes to get through all their questions. Then, after a puzzled pause they say, "Well, I'm afraid it doesn't look as if you can claim anything."

To which I reply, "That's just what the last bloke said as well."

I normally claim i would love to buy some windows as per the offer from the previous operator. 'But we dont sell windows'.

And if you cant be botherd tormenting them :LOL:
Ask them to take your number off there list and they dont phone back?

Re: .

Bpool77":3182lnpb said:
And if you cant be botherd tormenting them :LOL:
Ask them to take your number off there list and they dont phone back?

Yeah that doesnt work.

Back