Why do I keep perusing the for sale section when...

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I aint got any money left, bloomin Christmas.

I'm just addicted, afraid of what I might be missing, questioning myself as to whether it would be right for me to give my 10 year old a headset for Christmas or my 8 year old a bottom bracket.

Is this the fate of a retrobiker

Alison

Same here Alison. There's nothing I really want or can afford atm but that doesn't stop me checking the fs pretty much every day!

Stay clear of the Cycling Bargain section then, its like a really addictive thing indeed. AND, the things in there aren't usually very big so you can buy more of them and hide them in the house. So when you finally run out of room for bikes, you can add 'stuff'.

:shock:

DA-EVO":d7e70idw said:
Stay clear of the Cycling Bargain section then, its like a really addictive thing indeed. AND, the things in there aren't usually very big so you can buy more of them and hide them in the house. So when you finally run out of room for bikes, you can add 'stuff'.

:shock:

Oh no, that's done it, a section I've not noticed aaarrrgggg!!!!!

Alison

Get some blinkers or even a blindfold then you'll be safe.....ish, I wonder if Ringle did blindfolds.......................

Piperdave":1aqkn2yd said:
A quick word with the mods , and your I.p. can be bared from the relevant sections.....

:shock: Nooo no no no. How would people take advantage of my special offers if I couldn't go on the for sale thread.

No, a bit of therapy should help :D

Alison

Back