More anti cycling bile.

This bit I love:
Don’t get me wrong, I actually love cycling. I just choose to do it in the safety and comfort of a spinning class at the gym.

Thats like driving from the comfort of your playstation at home, I think she was jealous of her mother :LOL:

Take Bradley Wiggins’s recent accident. As ever, the driver is guilty before being proved innocent when no one knows exactly who is to blame. It will be for the police to decide whether the driver should have seen the fastest man on two wheels, who for all we know could have been bombing down the A5209 reliving his Tour de France victory.

Erm. Didn't the driver admit fault? So therefore no need to be innocent until proven guilty there.

What a vile little £%^t she is... shame there is no comment section in that article. Maybe I might just open a Twatter account, just for berating her!

G

Iwasgoodonce":lwft3v64 said:
Damn! Now I have the Express in my browsing history. How embarassing!

Still, could be worse. Mentioning no Daily Mails in particular. ;)

David

i think she wrote that whole article just so she could pop this paragraph into it:

"Most Mamils (middle-aged men in Lycra) have what can only be described as an “all the gear but no idea” mentality. They dress like Bradley Wiggins but ride their bicycles with the skill of Christopher Biggins."

probably the most creative part of the whole article.

she's clearly an 'affected' individual since she felt the need to immediately vent about her mothers extra marital activities with (coincidentally) a man that rode a bicycle. the rest is probably fabricated.
i think i'll print this page out so i can wipe my arse with it.

the 'have your say' option is disabled for this article - and with valid reason. but still, where's the fun in that!

thats my venting out the way. now i'm off to have my way with someone elses wife.

twain":vzzqhnhx said:
thats my venting out the way. now i'm off to have my way with someone elses wife.

Don't drag her kids into it, though - they might grow up to write hackneyed, reactionary toss for a dire newspaper as a result. ;)

David

Back