My boy passed as a Royal Marine yesterday

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
After 32 weeks training he passed his final test and got his green beret :)

James.jpg

This is him before he got his beret.

I am very proud of him he has worked very hard.

Agency_Scum":q81kg0qe said:
( mental note: never take the p1ss out of Isaac_AG's bike ever again )

Too right :D

corsarob":q81kg0qe said:
congrats to him,and i bet your smiling like a cheshire cat now. :D :D

:D Oh yes it's made my Christmas

Alison

Great news - my best friend at school, after Uni, went on to be a Captain in the RM, sounds like he enjoyed it. Now left and started a family..

well done that man! had friends in the past go on to do this, think one of my old schoolies has gone on to be a Paratrooper. looks like quite an experience!
always wondered how i'd get on doing something like this, but have a family now! couldnt do the time away from them.

congrats to your boy -and for yourself for supporting him doing something like this, there's nothing else quite like the pride you feel for your young'uns :)

what does this mean for him now? he going on tour anytime soon? (if thats what they do...??! :? )

twain":2axtaqok said:
what does this mean for him now? he going on tour anytime soon? (if thats what they do...??! :? )

He will find out after Christmas he had a choice of two places one was guarding nuclear missiles and the other his preferred was somewhere where they get to do a lot of traveling but I'm not sure where that is based.

Alison

brilliant to see our 'yooof' make something of themselves, become a man and be a positive influence to themselves and those around them........congratulations!...... :D

Back