Bloomin Snow

Alison

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Am I the only one who finds snow to be the worst weather condition there is, and it's not pretty either growl growl

We have a long drive ahead of us a week on Thursday and the last thing I want is SNOW!!

Alison the weather whimp

Aye stop greeting southerner :roll:

Now to secure the bins to keep the scavaging polar bears out :roll:

I've never understood why the u.k. gets a bit of weather and the whole country panics like a deer in headlights

you need some manly snow not that pansy stuff

sylus":hwuvywp5 said:
I've never understood why the u.k. gets a bit of weather and the whole country panics like a deer in headlights

We get manly stuff, occasionally, but I am particularly bad at panicking like your proverbial deer as soon as I see a slither of the white stuff. :oops:

My other half has got to drive over 300 miles and I'll be panicking all the time, even more if it's snowy.

Alison

Isaac_AG":xfsajl3u said:
sylus":xfsajl3u said:

We get manly stuff, occasionally, but I am particularly bad at panicking like your proverbial deer as soon as I see a slither of the white stuff. :oops:

My other half has got to drive over 300 miles and I'll be panicking all the time, even more if it's snowy.

Alison

You're not a native Yorkie then?

suburbanreuben":pa0mowyf said:
Isaac_AG":pa0mowyf said:
sylus":pa0mowyf said:

Alison

You're not a native Yorkie then?

I'm not Yorkie no, but not from far off, I'm a Nottinghamshire lass brought up near Collingham Newark, middle of nowhere by the river, we got snowed in a couple of times, that's what puts the fear within me.

Alison

just watching the local news and the south of East Angular seemed to have failed completely after about 2 inches of snow. Luton/ Stansted airports closed for a while, roads blocked and loads of accidents.

The snow that did fall was around 5am, melted and froze over almost immediately. Outside there are patches with about 1/2 inch of thick ice which didnt melt at all during the day.

good fun on the walk for beer!

I love snow, used to go out on my giant years ago and try wheelieing after a few beers with my mates in hard packed snow, now that was a larf lol!

Love driving in it, like riding in it, and i think its ace, just dumbasses that think they can drive in it and clearly cant, annoy me because imo if youre not confident enough to drive in the snow, then you shouldnt be in everyone elses way!

Back