Anyone know how to contact ' silverclaws '

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Nothing to do with non payments etc, noticed not been on since Oct.........just want to check if he is ok ?

From memory, he wanted to give up RB and started removing all of his posts. not sure how far he got though.

I hope he is ok, whatever he decided to do.

(Scrap that, it was Rusty Scrubber who cleared his posts out. Still hope SC is ok though!)

hi ya folks, i too have missed silverclaws so did a bit of detective work today.

by googling his footnote

Variety is the spice of life, Ignore people one day, annoy them the next

i found this belly dancing fella "Khanjar with a very similar footnote" on a belly dancing forum from the south west, Silverclaws was from tamaris.

http://bellydanceforums.net/off-topic/1 ... xiety.html

Silverclaws was in to belly dancing , and he loved cats hence the footnote and had problems with bailiffs and anxiety

he was posting there yesterday and sounds quite perky if it is him, which i'm pretty certain it is, he is alive and well at least.

so do we think it is him and how to bring him back to retrobike for the new year :cool: :cool: :cool:

If it is him then I'm glad he's okay although the image of a bloke belly dancing just made me yak

Charlieboy28":cqnn2esf said:
but as for pursuing a hobby that involves being surrounded by semi naked curvaceous women, doing sexy provocative writhing dancing, fair play to the man :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I couldn't handle that, being the day job and all I need more variety.

Silverclaws, Happy New Year whatever you are up to mate!

:)

Good work charlieboy, glad he looks to be ok. Oh and it is him, unless he has someone leading the exact same life as him.
'Jewellery making, blacksmithing, silversmithing'

Back