Black ops call of duty

sylus

Old School Grand Master
I find myself considering buying a games system more like the xbox but the girly has a wii and has black ops..not the new one

prison break out and then up the tower to fire the crossbow...how on earth do i take out the 4 targets

Man this is so much more easier in real life than gaming :oops:

Simple... Hit them with the crossbow! Ages since I played it but I think you need to either aim up to allow for drop or pull back for longer to increase distance.

Black ops was the worst single player campaign on cod since 3 so just quit out and play zombies!

found out i have to allow for windage..not mine, and elevation. Now I'm stick on the walkway being blown up, the chap falling off it and me having to jump before the avalanche which I continue to fail to do.

A point made to me is that for accurate games instead of stuff like mario...wii perhaps isn't the best one to use

You'll not regret getting an Xbox as theres a butt tonne of great games on it but you are joining the party a little late. Search out the best deal you can get and the trade it in when the next one gets released, rumoured to be late next year.
You would do really well to grab the whole as much of the call of duty series as that must be going nice and cheap and it has a pretty cool set of stories to follow ove the years including the actions of the Russian dude in ww2.

Back