ADD BLOCK

Ian Raleigh

rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
Anyone use Add-Block or Add-Block Plus ?

I've got them installed and for some reason I've started to get adverts again, yet the program is still installed.

Anyone got this problem ?

adblock was telling me there was a big update the other day... have no idea if I installed it or not :shock: sometimes i should pay more attention!

Meanwhile facebook purity needs to updated every 30 seconds to keep all the crap off facebook, wonderfull tool it is

T'boo Ted":1t1n9uyt said:
adblock was telling me there was a big update the other day... have no idea if I installed it or not :shock: sometimes i should pay more attention!

Meanwhile facebook purity needs to updated every 30 seconds to keep all the crap off facebook, wonderfull tool it is

FB Purity is a fine addon. Everyone should have it installed by default.

Are we talking phone apps or pc's here?
Hate ad's of all description (except the fine supporters of RB, of course ;) )

G

Lest we forget and all start blocking the adverts on here without the adverts this site would not survive. I'm sure many like it are in the same situation.

unkleGsif":3vb8b06c said:
Hate ad's of all description (except the fine supporters of RB, of course ;) )

Jolly good.

John":k909qsc9 said:
Lest we forget and all start blocking the adverts on here without the adverts this site would not survive. I'm sure many like it are in the same situation. Jolly good.
Hmmm! Never thought about that John :oops:

I go on a Aircraft modelling forum and that is full of adverts but all the adverts on there
are done by the owner of the forum and are all aircraft related and not just any crap you see!

Ian.

No problem Joyce :LOL:

While we are on the subject however... out of interest, how do the ads work/which ones are the supporters?

At the bottom of each page I see a rolling banner of what seems relevant, but often random, ads.. at the oment I see a Donate to the Poppy Appeal advert, and quite often other unrelated ads.... PMC Telecom, some retro-ish t-shirts or something. however I also see relevant stuff like wiggle, CRC and Martin's klein painting ETOE.com

After writing a post, there is a banner for Charge, who I do know are sponsors of RB

Gertrude

Back