The Retrobike EU referendum!!

out and return to national borders allowing independent countries to free trade as they used to. Will save billions on a non needed united states of europe parliment

In. No tax on imports from EU, easy to travel, more political clout against the US, and other unions, which will become more important in time

Good point. I hereby invoke Godwin's Law.

oxrecycle-raleigh-fecd9.jpg

In.
If your not in Europe and you dont have a large trade base of non EU nations your stuffed. Before UK joined the EU we stuill had a fair collection of former Empire trading partners but now we dont, I reckon we'd go down the toilet without the EU. The sheer number of our sources of employment for the masses that are foreign owned and the likes of Ford shifting manufacturing as an example shows that if we stop being competative in the EU without barriers to trade, why would someone invest in us ?

out ...just based on whats happened over the years to industry being hammered by cheaper competition ...that and european judges and emps (who we have no choice over) affecting us directly...i think we would be better off in the long run...

Back