i don't need anything but . . .

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
. . . i still find myself checking the for sale section and ebay :roll:

all my bikes are currently sorted, with the exception of the recently acquired proflex, but i'm not gonna do anything with that until i have sorted the brake rocker problem and then it will be a temporary frame swap from another bike to see if i like it enough to get all the parts needed to build it.

so bearing in mind then that i only 'need' this one part why am i still checking ebay etc for bike brand names, shimano, suntour, magura, this list goes on.

it's an illness isn't it.

:facepalm:

Yes, yes it is. You will never truly be done for as long as you love bikes. I have come to this realisation of late and im trying to accept it.

looking at doing the 3 peaks next year........oh dear, I'm going to need another bike!!!

jonnyboy666":3soj0a4u said:
. . . i still find myself checking the for sale section and ebay :roll:

all my bikes are currently sorted, with the exception of the recently acquired proflex, but i'm not gonna do anything with that until i have sorted the brake rocker problem and then it will be a temporary frame swap from another bike to see if i like it enough to get all the parts needed to build it.

so bearing in mind then that i only 'need' this one part why am i still checking ebay etc for bike brand names, shimano, suntour, magura, this list goes on.

it's an illness isn't it.

:facepalm:
Nah! It's not an illness. I'm sure you can stop whenever you want.

Whoa! Is that a NOS Yeti Ultimate I see on eBay?!?! Check the link below.

.....yeah, keep scrolling....

....almost there.....

Ha! Made ya look, didn't I? :LOL:
Yup, if you're reading this now, you're as sick as the rest of us! :LOL: Welcome to the abyss!

It's not just mountain bikes for me, anything GSXR related or turbo charged...just need somewhere to store my projects now

Back