Chelsea...how peculiar

sylus

Old School Grand Master
I will out my self as a Chelsea fan and have been since the days of Peter Bonetti and Peter Osgood but the last 6-7 months have been a bit..well weird

There is no doubt in my mind JT did say what anton said he had said. I do feel though it was insult as though some would say you fat c****. or you bald c*** etc so i do feel he said it and it was a stupid thing to say but I believe the intent was not racist but the comment was. I do feel he should have owned up, said it was a stupid thing to say and taken the flak.

Up until this even I have always thought JT was a reasonably good captian, although shagging a team mates g/f was not the done thing.

This last weekends events though have me worried

If Clattemburg did make those comments then obviously his career is over.

If however he didn't, then what followed from chelsea players and the club I think may just see some demanding they be banned for the season or enough points deducted that they will lose all chance to win the premiership

As much as I love chelsea two questions keep going through my head

(1) If Chelsea had won would the events be different
(2) Why on earth did Chelsea not stop Mikel go crashing into the officials room and apparently making threats to break legs?

It will be an interesting few weeks even more so because all the officials are mike linked so would have heard everything.

So the next few weeks do make me worry for the consequences

sylus":487ko9tc said:
Up until this even I have always thought JT was a reasonably good captian, although shagging a team mates g/f was not the done thing.

Ex girlfriend, by quite a few weeks, apparently. There's a difference, though his missus might disagree...
John Terry doesn't strike me as a very likeable person though; ditto Wayne Rooney, and just about every other player from either side. It can't be easy dealing with 22 overpaid tossers who think the sun shines out of their arse.
Who would be a referee? If you wave too many cards , you've "ruined the game" , Not enough and the same result.
Wave cards at junior level, and dads come on the pitch and deck you.
I've given up on football.

I'm a Chelsea fan too albeit of a slightly younger vintage ( still need Kerry Dixon, David Speedie and Pat Nevin Panini stickers to complete various albums) and feel that Chelsea have manipulated the situation.

Whilst the success during the Abramovich era has been fantastic I feel more distant from the club now than at any time in the last 25 years.

Chelsea can do what they like... as long as they keep tearing the scum that is Man-Ure a new arsehole :D

Retro Cat":2d562owk said:
I'm a Chelsea fan too albeit of a slightly younger vintage ( still need Kerry Dixon, David Speedie and Pat Nevin Panini stickers to complete various albums) and feel that Chelsea have manipulated the situation.

Whilst the success during the Abramovich era has been fantastic I feel more distant from the club now than at any time in the last 25 years.

I bet you've still got one too many Doug Rougvies though.,.

suburbanreuben":16ndqgs8 said:
Retro Cat":16ndqgs8 said:

I bet you've still got one too many Doug Rougvies though.,.

I was cursed with too many Pat Nevins :-(

1210tech":u8d0noeg said:
Chelsea can do what they like... as long as they keep tearing the scum that is Man-Ure a new arsehole :D

So what makes them scum?

Being successful, or being the most widely supported team in the country/world?

azaro":19uzn8mu said:
1210tech":19uzn8mu said:

So what makes them scum?

Being successful, or being the most widely supported team in the country/world?

everything & anything.... STAND UP IF U HATE MAN U, STAND UP IF U HATE MAN U!

Yep, pathetic just like Fergies ranting when he doesn't get his own way, ah, diddums :D

We hate Man U and we hate Man U,
We are the Man U haters!!! :LOL:

Back