Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:26 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Yes I ride a bicycle...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:48 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:13 pm
Posts: 8181
Location: Tredavoe, Cornwall
I'm a cyclist!!

My bike was so nackered after beng thrashed around Mounts bay..... It just fell over.

[img][img]http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/uu36/alanneal/DSC01553.jpg[/img]

That's dirt on my post.
[/img]Image

I know cycling stuff shouldn't really be in off topic, but talking about bikes is off topic for me.

al.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:52 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 pm
Posts: 1087
Location: Chained to the mash tun.
ohhhhh cock!!!

Al..... you were the last of life certainties....taxes....death.....ebay taking a pound of flesh and Al not riding a bike.

In light of this i shall be converting to Catholicism :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:02 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:33 pm
Posts: 11105
Location: The Home Of Mountain Biking, And All Great Things.
I reckon it's a write off. I could recycle it for you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:04 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:13 pm
Posts: 8181
Location: Tredavoe, Cornwall
grumpycommuter wrote:
ohhhhh cock!!!

Al..... you were the last of life certainties....taxes....death.....ebay taking a pound of flesh and Al not riding a bike.

In light of this i shall be converting to Catholicism :(


Not only have I let myself down, I've let you down, I've let my family down.....

Still you get to drink free wine on a Sunday morning now!

al. :D


ps the bread's not much cop though!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:08 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:13 pm
Posts: 8181
Location: Tredavoe, Cornwall
highlandsflyer wrote:
I reckon it's a write off. I could recycle it for you.



Selfless as always!

I love you lot.


al. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:11 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 pm
Posts: 1087
Location: Chained to the mash tun.
al wrote:
grumpycommuter wrote:
ohhhhh cock!!!

Al..... you were the last of life certainties....taxes....death.....ebay taking a pound of flesh and Al not riding a bike.

In light of this i shall be converting to Catholicism :(


Not only have I let myself down, I've let you down, I've let my family down.....

Still you get to drink free wine on a Sunday morning now!

al. :D


ps the bread's not much cop though!


Ill shall be demanding the Green Warburtons....and Orange at the minimum otherwise Islam calls :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:51 pm 
Classified Mod
Classified Mod

Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 pm
Posts: 12694
Location: Fife in Scotland
al wrote: That's dirt on my post.


Who did you loan the bike to? :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:30 am 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:13 pm
Posts: 8181
Location: Tredavoe, Cornwall
grumpycommuter wrote:
al wrote:
grumpycommuter wrote:
ohhhhh cock!!!

Al..... you were the last of life certainties....taxes....death.....ebay taking a pound of flesh and Al not riding a bike.

In light of this i shall be converting to Catholicism :(


Not only have I let myself down, I've let you down, I've let my family down.....

Still you get to drink free wine on a Sunday morning now!

al. :D


ps the bread's not much cop though!


Ill shall be demanding the Green Warburtons....and Orange at the minimum otherwise Islam calls :)


Are you saying that the body of Christ may be found in a Warburtons Toastie loaf?

I now have the image of a priest trying to ram a round of thick white bread down the neck of a pensioner. I'm for ever stunned at the fact in a few short posts we can go from riding my bike to force feeding old people farinaceous products!!

al. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:31 am 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:13 pm
Posts: 8181
Location: Tredavoe, Cornwall
RobMac wrote:
al wrote: That's dirt on my post.


Who did you loan the bike to? :shock:





ssshhhh!



al.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Converting
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:11 am 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:03 pm
Posts: 5107
Location: held captive by baby haggis in a cave in Scotland
Just to take it further off the original thread......
Talking of converting........
Can you see Jesus?

Image

Jamie


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 02gf74, BerthaPog, Osella, Retro Spud, twain and 23 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group