My new project

adastra

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
This is my new project and what my recent cull of all things kona has paid for. I think this might be a long road :cool: The more i look at it the more i think im mad :oops:

Attachments

• scammell 2.jpg
    scammell 2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 747
  • scammell 1.jpg
    scammell 1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 747
  • scammell.jpg
    scammell.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 747
So cool...I used to have a history of Scammel book when I was about 10...absolutely loved them...then girls were discovered :shock:

Is it a dumper of 5th wheel on the back there?

All the best,

It's classed as a ballast tractor due to the box on the back. There is part of the floor pan missing,bulk head is rotten all steelwork in the fibreglass has rotted and pushed through, clutch is siezed but on a plus note it's on the button. More pics coming soon ;)

be an interesting build :shock:

if I had the space, I wouldn't mind one of these:

scammell-pioneer-01.jpg

Yes you are mad, but so ar ethe retrobike collective for the most part.
Jot down everything, do a journal for it? Prices, work done - whatever you can think of.
No idea about them but looks to me like you will end up with pretty much just a cab? How about make a couple sets of brackets that go at the back for various applications. A tow point, a bike rack hookup, packaway camp site storage.
Sure you'd have to take a little while changing each (or mount them around the place) but while your not using it for anything specifically you can keep it just cab.

Love it. :cool:

Are you going have a build thread on a Commercial vehicles forum or something?

You could just start one here http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi If you find a flatbed trailor, I'll loan you a couple of nice old cars for the 'Awesome' photoshoot.

al. :D

Note to self.... Say awesome more.... It's awesome!

al":1dw19zka said:
Love it. :cool:

Are you going have a build thread on a Commercial vehicles forum or something?

You could just start one here http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi If you find a flatbed trailor, I'll loan you a couple of nice old cars for the 'Awesome' photoshoot.

al. :D

Note to self.... Say awesome more.... It's awesome!

The only flatbeds yours will be on belong to the AA.They are yellow unlike your new saddle.

Nice truck I take it you will be slamming it or something.Ask Al.

Latest posts

Back