The Best Retro Theme Tunes...

did you watch Ashes to Ashes tonight? Some great retro stuff in there! Including surreal sequence with Zippy and George dressed up as police officers!

And my all time fav motor :D
Audi-Quattro.jpg

I was just going to say the very same... want one soooo bad now! Expect them to shoot up in price on Ebay.

Watched it and thought it was pants.

And it's well annoying me that I reckon that Quattro is at least an '88 or '89 one not an '81 one.

And there weren't yuppies like that in '81 were there.

If you're going to make a shallow style over content tv show about an easy 30 something tv audience grabbing subect like the eighties, you should really get the continuity and details spot on don't you think.

Bring back the Equalizer.

(could you tell I thought it was horsesh*t? )

...waits to be completely proved wrong by someone that WAS a yuppie like that in 1981 and drove exactly that Quattro while they were a yuppie like that in 1981. :LOL:

Had a mate who owned one of the SWB Quattro's in bright red. Dirty great bulge in the bonnet and full on body kit including silly big wing.

Fantastic car and scary fast with it. Kind of spoiled the standard quattros for me though, they just looked too long in comparison.

Wu-Tangled":2tfftwr4 said:
...waits to be completely proved wrong by someone that WAS a yuppie like that in 1981 and drove exactly that Quattro while they were a yuppie like that in 1981. :LOL:

It was set in '84 :shock:

Theme tune: Benny Hill :LOL:

I did wonder about the Yuppie thing - they didn't really appear till '86 or so, looked out of place for 1981.

Back