Panoramic Camera App

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Fun...not a great day for a picture, or a great picture, but a great app

Looking toward Barry Island, cold morning!

Pano_0003_zps80341480.jpg

Ah, you're on the Knap!

I was there last night with our Beagle!

Out of interest, what phone/app is it?

I used to use Photosynth on my iPhone which I found to be brilliant. My new phone has a built in Panorama feature on it now so I don't need the app any more..

there is a panoramic mode pre-loaded in the camera on the galaxy s2, i've only had a bit of a play with it but it seems pretty good.

if you can find a time-lapse app they are always quite good fin to play with. I was going to try mine on a handlebar mount next time i'm out on a ride.

I don't understand, my old phone had this...back in like 09 (8.1MP as well).
Only reason I say this is that they are advertising this "feature" as an amazing thing on the new iphone flat out on the tv this past week... I actually though all camera phones had it for years :oops:

T'boo Ted":3p865bt7 said:
Only reason I say this is that they are advertising this "feature" as an amazing thing on the new iphone flat out on the tv this past week... I actually though all camera phones had it for years :oops:

Is that the old type where you kinda had to link/match images as you took the panoramic shot.
These are a continuous shoot...just pan the camera

T'boo Ted":2m40la85 said:

My Sony had it years ago too, and could pan.

The new iPhone ad annoys me, the screen is now the size of a thumb, the earphones fit an ear (Sony had this too about 15 years ago), and they say it's obvious that's why we designed it that way - yeah 5 versions later!

Back