Blimus!

suburbanreuben

Old School Grand Master
I've just had an email from "paypal" telling me I've had a refund of withdrawal fees.
Sensing some sort of scam, I logged in via my normal route, and yes, I have!
65sobs to fritter on shiney.... :D

This is unfair.. I suffer from money withdrawal constantly - i have no money and lots of withdrawl symptoms : )

I'l get me coat. :roll:

I had the email too..

£80.00 with potentially more to come :D

I rang Paypal just to make sure it wasn't a mistake, and they assured me that the money was mine to spend however I like.

They've refunded all of the £5.00 transaction fees from when I used the faster withdrawal service between January and September 2012.

Result!

Why were you charges fivers in the 1st place? I haven't had anything but I don;t think I've ever been charged anyway, would it be if you've not tied your paypal to your debit card?

stewlewis":1rzvbati said:
Why were you charges fivers in the 1st place? I haven't had anything but I don;t think I've ever been charged anyway, would it be if you've not tied your paypal to your debit card?

It was for their faster withdrawal service. Their regular 2-3 day service was still free.

Barneyballbags":28cfil4p said:
stewlewis":28cfil4p said:

It was for their faster withdrawal service. Their regular 2-3 day service was still free.

but now it's an hour or so, free!
Someone must have had a quiet word with them...

Back