Science's sentence a bit harsh!

yep, bloody ridiculous, can you imagine the uproar if they had put out a warning to evacuate and then the earthquake didn't happen!!! :roll:

on the other hand, I'm gonna sue the Met Office for all my ruined BBQ's this summer due to rain! :LOL:

1210tech":3rr6am0b said:
yep, bloody ridiculous, can you imagine the uproar if they had put out a warning to evacuate and then the earthquake didn't happen!!! :roll:

on the other hand, I'm gonna sue the Met Office for all my ruined BBQ's this summer due to rain! :LOL:

Michael Fish should've got life - I thought Italy put its scientists under house arrest :roll:

when i read stuff as unbelievable as this i'm soooooo glad i live in the UK......plus no tectonic plates meet near Atherstone.

grumpycommuter":2tw08jdm said:
when i read stuff as unbelievable as this i'm soooooo glad i live in the UK......plus no tectonic plates meet near Atherstone.

Tectonic plates, plus the Iraqi liberation army tried to overthrow Atherstone on a market day but they were unsuccessul as it was largely shut

This was a few years ago mind, when there was that nice little bike shop in the Market Square. was the pub around the corner called 'the Hatters'?

not sure, never heard of it or been there :"?

But yes, Michael Fish is currently fighting against 300 years in clink.

It's astonishing when you consider that the Vatican is in Italy - did anyone get any warnings from the Pope prior to the earthquake? Thought not. The religion vs. science debates always involve religious apologists arguing that science can't provide the answers. But science should have predicted this, so bang 'em up. Nice.

DA-EVO":2m33u3hg said:
grumpycommuter":2m33u3hg said:

Tectonic plates, plus the Iraqi liberation army tried to overthrow Atherstone on a market day but they were unsuccessul as it was largely shut

This was a few years ago mind, when there was that nice little bike shop in the Market Square. was the pub around the corner called 'the Hatters'?

now youre being silly :) i could believe tectonic plates slowly scrunching across the Market Square but people of a foreign persuasion, in Atherstone...never!!! it's unbelievably parochial here...I have a beard and am often looked at suspiciously :)

grumpycommuter":jgtjhtq7 said:
DA-EVO":jgtjhtq7 said:
grumpycommuter":jgtjhtq7 said:

now youre being silly :) i could believe tectonic plates slowly scrunching across the Market Square but people of a foreign persuasion, in Atherstone...never!!! it's unbelievably parochial here...I have a beard and am often looked at suspiciously :)

If you want to add your support;

http://38degrees.uservoice.com/forums/7 ... -manslaugh

Back