Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:27 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:32 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 am
Posts: 823
Location: On my sofa
Seriously wtf

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20025626


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:39 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:55 am
Posts: 946
Location: Swansea/Birmingham
yep, bloody ridiculous, can you imagine the uproar if they had put out a warning to evacuate and then the earthquake didn't happen!!! :roll:

on the other hand, I'm gonna sue the Met Office for all my ruined BBQ's this summer due to rain! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:49 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 am
Posts: 823
Location: On my sofa
1210tech wrote:
yep, bloody ridiculous, can you imagine the uproar if they had put out a warning to evacuate and then the earthquake didn't happen!!! :roll:

on the other hand, I'm gonna sue the Met Office for all my ruined BBQ's this summer due to rain! :lol:



Michael Fish should've got life - I thought Italy put its scientists under house arrest :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:57 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:52 pm
Posts: 1904
Location: Trancecentral
Jesus pissed! Whatever next.

Spain will be taking the heads off their water companies bosses next:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-20025807


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:24 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 pm
Posts: 1087
Location: Chained to the mash tun.
when i read stuff as unbelievable as this i'm soooooo glad i live in the UK......plus no tectonic plates meet near Atherstone.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:25 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader

Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:30 pm
Posts: 1255
Location: Desk
grumpycommuter wrote:
when i read stuff as unbelievable as this i'm soooooo glad i live in the UK......plus no tectonic plates meet near Atherstone.


Tectonic plates, plus the Iraqi liberation army tried to overthrow Atherstone on a market day but they were unsuccessul as it was largely shut

This was a few years ago mind, when there was that nice little bike shop in the Market Square. was the pub around the corner called 'the Hatters'?

not sure, never heard of it or been there :"?

But yes, Michael Fish is currently fighting against 300 years in clink.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:26 am 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:46 pm
Posts: 962
Location: Montpellier, France
It's astonishing when you consider that the Vatican is in Italy - did anyone get any warnings from the Pope prior to the earthquake? Thought not. The religion vs. science debates always involve religious apologists arguing that science can't provide the answers. But science should have predicted this, so bang 'em up. Nice.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:32 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 pm
Posts: 1087
Location: Chained to the mash tun.
DA-EVO wrote:
grumpycommuter wrote:
when i read stuff as unbelievable as this i'm soooooo glad i live in the UK......plus no tectonic plates meet near Atherstone.


Tectonic plates, plus the Iraqi liberation army tried to overthrow Atherstone on a market day but they were unsuccessul as it was largely shut

This was a few years ago mind, when there was that nice little bike shop in the Market Square. was the pub around the corner called 'the Hatters'?

not sure, never heard of it or been there :"?

But yes, Michael Fish is currently fighting against 300 years in clink.


now youre being silly :) i could believe tectonic plates slowly scrunching across the Market Square but people of a foreign persuasion, in Atherstone...never!!! it's unbelievably parochial here...I have a beard and am often looked at suspiciously :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:40 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 am
Posts: 823
Location: On my sofa
grumpycommuter wrote:
DA-EVO wrote:
grumpycommuter wrote:
when i read stuff as unbelievable as this i'm soooooo glad i live in the UK......plus no tectonic plates meet near Atherstone.


Tectonic plates, plus the Iraqi liberation army tried to overthrow Atherstone on a market day but they were unsuccessul as it was largely shut

This was a few years ago mind, when there was that nice little bike shop in the Market Square. was the pub around the corner called 'the Hatters'?

not sure, never heard of it or been there :"?

But yes, Michael Fish is currently fighting against 300 years in clink.


now youre being silly :) i could believe tectonic plates slowly scrunching across the Market Square but people of a foreign persuasion, in Atherstone...never!!! it's unbelievably parochial here...I have a beard and am often looked at suspiciously :)




If you want to add your support;

http://38degrees.uservoice.com/forums/7 ... -manslaugh


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Debrarix, unkleGsif and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group