il_ricercatore_74 WHERES MY MC1 & BARNEFIELDS MANTIS?

thesneaker

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Don't like doing this but left little choice as i'm getting nowhere through PM's.

Did a deal with il_ricercatore_74 aka Dario, he had a Klein MC1 i wanted, so we agreed that in exchange for it i would send him some NOS Ringle hubs and ti twisters plus £100.

5 weeks have now passed since he said he posted this to me, so i think i've been pretty patient, he has recieved the hubs/qr's a few weeks ago now.

We both agreed to send insured/trackable for safety, which i did but whenever i ask Dario for this he goes quiet, or says he will be checking this at the post office in the morning, but i never get an answer.

Luckily i payed with Paypal normal payment so have started a claim, but all i want is this MC1, so Dario if you are reading this please do the honourable thing and please send me this MC1.

Any other members had dealings with him, or even know him personally?

if its trackable then all you need is the code.he doesnt need to go to the post office at all.its on the receipt he would have if he has sent the item in the first place...

yeah hes been posting in threads since, hopefully he will post in this one, i have PM'd him a link ;)

Same issue here!
I did a nice swap with him and bought also a seatpost and a brake set.
He already got a nice Klein Attitude Dolomite for almost 2 weeks ago, but I never got his stuff!!!
I'll asked him also the track and trace, but he never respond!

If I do not get the package this week, I will visit him in Italy!!! I have the time for that :)

Edit: did remove the joke :)

Worrying situation.

il_ricercatore_74 needs to sort the two users out by the end of the week or face a temporary ban. Can you also respond to my PM.

Can we go easy on the threats, even if meant as a joke.

edit

Apologies, nothing sensible to contribute other than I hope this works out
Jamie

Back