Who here can do a wheelie....???

used to wheelie for 100s of yrds as a teenager, both sitting on the saddle, and honking. Haven't tried it recently, I'm past that now, 34

Similar story here, I just never got right up to the balance point. I would usually start my wheelies at around 10MPH and keep (power)shifting until I ran out of gears.

I must admit that I haven't pulled a wheelie in quite some time though. I'm getting too old for that stuff.

i'm guessing that the 'show off' type wheelies have no real purpose in trail experience, other than honing your balance skills, but i guess riding trails would help do this anyway.

i see scummy chaps on BSO full sussers doing these along the coast all the time and feel a little like i should be able to do that - but then always question if they'd last 2 minutes on a trail ride... :p

chavscum can wheelie like a boss.

I've never been able to wheelie an MTB, could do a BMX as a kid but only sitting down. Manuals look cool but I can't do them either.

I cannot resist wheelieing wherever possible! Always good fun when you're going past kids on the back wheel too, they seem to enjoy it

If i wanted to ride with one wheel i would ride a uni-cycle.
Bunny hops are more fun and you never know when you need to 'hop' some thing

I wonder if the people who are decrying wheelies are doings so because they are rubbish at them :?: :LOL:

Lets have someone who can wheelie and manual like a king say it's overrated.;)

Me, I can do enough to get my front wheel over trail obstacles , but not much more. :oops: I would love to be able to manual. Even pushing forty I still think it's proper cool. :cool: :LOL:

Back