Air Zound Horn

I've got one, it's ace :D

Fitted to my MTB commuter, great for dozy morning drivers! I can't see any issue fitting it to drops, should be fine - if it's with 'brifters', I'd just place the clamp very close to the stem....

cool.

as Ross says, honk! is definitely what i'm after, bloody pedestrians and drivers, they're all idiots. I say that as the most sweeping of sweeping statements & with pride. idiots, all of them.

How easy is the clamp to take on and off? There's the potential problem of swapping it between bikes with drops on dry days and flats on wet

BobCatMax":2onxyhqm said:
cool.

as Ross says, honk! is definitely what i'm after, bloody pedestrians and drivers, they're all idiots. I say that as the most sweeping of sweeping statements & with pride. idiots, all of them.

How easy is the clamp to take on and off? There's the potential problem of swapping it between bikes with drops on dry days and flats on wet

This is true, they are all idiots :) I've yet to try on pedestrians - I'm afraid the noise it makes would make 'em jump out in front of the traffic :shock:

The clamp is straightforward - a single threaded machine-screw affair, so shouldn't be an issue swapping it when required :)

Payday has been and gone and it has arrived. I shall be fitting it later and causing mayhem wherever I go :twisted:

I haven't used it in anger yet. It's amazing what a calming influence it has on me, just knowing that I can make ears bleed at 50 yards

Back