01372746007 premium credit fraud

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
used my card for the first time last week as my usual was broken at my local petrol station.today i get a letter saying im over drawn .so i go online to check and lo and behold these guys had set up a dd and taken nearly 70 quid out.needless to say im a little peed .so i check online the number and yup im not the only one.lloydstsb are still trying to stiff me the fees tho...what fun

Crad?? :? Whats that?
And how can someone set up a DD to your account without your permission.
Fing banks,you'd have thought theyd have done something to prevent this :?

Credit-less and proud since 2006. If I cant pay up front, I save until I can (house saving excluded, obviously)

It keeps me out of trouble, out of debt, and away from the sharks looking for a scam

G

i checked my details and may was the last time i used that card.doesnt take much investigating really...used the first time the week before and wow...guess what.when i get the info from the bank im off to plod to see whats up.

if it was a card machine on pump, i'm sure they put in a request for a high amount before issuing petrol, £70 could be the min for the petrol station you used

so your money might just be on hold and will be returned minus the cost of petrol you took

whats annoyed me the most is they set up a dd and they didnt even bother to check if it was legit.i only found out by sheer chance..

Back