al's wednesday fact.....fact

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Wonderwall by Oasis has had over 61,000,000 views on Youtube.

So by al maths that would mean that Love is strange by Buddy Holly and the Crickets which is the best pop song ever recorded (fact) must have about a Trillion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGwgPhrEo5k

Maybe not then!

al. :?

Just goes to show that the vast majority of people in the world today are midless, sheep with zero personality and absolutley no taste

G

unkleGsif":1ml5x3my said:
Just goes to show that the vast majority of people in the world today are midless, sheep with zero personality and absolutley no taste

= the Radio 1 Breakfast Show's target audience. And just when you think they couldn't do any worse than professional salad-avoider Moyles, along comes the multi-talentless Grimshaw. Thank goodness for BBC 6 Music.

David

al":g6nx6trl said:
Wonderwall by Oasis has had over 61,000,000 views on Youtube.
al. :?

only because people didn't believe mancs had eyebrows that had no gap :D

It is one of those things.

I love Holly.

I love Oasis.

Why not?

If I had to bump one off in a game of Desert Island Cluedo, it would be Oasis every day of the week.

There are only so many true originals in music.

:)

highlandsflyer":1eugavun said:
If I had to bump one off in a game of Desert Island Cluedo

Hmm. Now there's an idea for a new format. Have you tried pitching it to the BBC? :)

David

David B":4prakurm said:
unkleGsif":4prakurm said:

= the Radio 1 Breakfast Show's target audience. And just when you think they couldn't do any worse than professional salad-avoider Moyles, along comes the multi-talentless Grimshaw. Thank goodness for BBC 6 Music.

David

2 options.. (DAB required in most areas though) absolute 90's or Real XS. they might both be commercial stations bt its a damn site better than any of the modern R1 clowns.

Back