British Citizenship ?

silverclaws

Senior Retro Guru
Below is a practice test for immigrants who wish to become British citizens, I did it and failed but whilst doing it I was amazed at how obscure some of the questions were and wondered how many indigenous Britons could pass this,

Can you ?

Do you as British born if you are, have the right to be a British Citizen by passing this test, try it and find out ;

http://www.ukcitizenshiptest.co.uk/

But those who have done and passed this test for real, if this is what the real test is like, they have my utmost respect.

but you see silverclaws all the answers are in this book

life in the united kingdom a journey to citizenship

and like any test you have time to prepare.

it does seem absolutely pointless though and i only got 58% but then i did only take 2 mins

but then a quick review of what i got wrong and

You have passed the practice citizenship test.

Questions answered correctly: 24 out of 24 (100%)

Time taken: 02 minutes 16 seconds

Please select 'Test summary' for a full summary of your test and for advice on how to use the Official Handbook and Study Guide to prepare for the actual test.

Please note: At the end of the actual test, your answers will not be displayed on screen. At the end of the test session the test supervisor will tell you whether you have passed or not.

My wife passed this same test eariler this week at her first attempt , there no way i could answer all those random questions LOL.

I only got 11 correct :LOL:

I got some EU questions,and I really dont have any interest in Europe.I dont have any kids,but got asked a couple of questions about that too.So there is no wonder I failed.

Now if it was questions about 80s rock or lawn care I may have done a little better :LOL:

Can't see the point........people are allowed to come and go all over the place working ,visiting etc anyway.......... What's the point, the uk is multi- cultural, so what are they trying to test, a bygone imaginary past UK. Tis nonsence, proved by the poor performance of uk born people. ;) If there is enough room for more people is the question, regardless of where their from or what they know or don't know.

Back