Are women mental?

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
long story short,

was seeing a girl a couple of years ago, i dumped her because she went mental at me because i went to the cinema without her while she was at work, the reason i went to the cinema was because i was in london to see her and had 6 hours to kill before she finished work and it was a hot sunny day and i'm a super white skinned go red in a second bloke so thought the cinema was a perfect option as it was inside and air conditioned, for the record at the time we were on dodgy ground.

argument started after i turned the phone back on realizing i had a missed call from her, anyway we, well i, ended the relationship.

today i have been at a wedding where she was there, and frankly she looks great, better than when i was seeing her infact, and she apologizes to me for "being a freak" during our relationship.

i am now quite confused as she made it clear she is interested.

that said, in the mean time (2 years) she has had a kid and is moving back from portsmouth to london (where i met her) to move in with the father of the kid although this is not what she wants, so i find myself thinking why do it then you daft bint?! but also why tell me that and then say she's interested?!

hence my question, Are women mental?! talk about a head f***!

she maybe made the extra effort to look great at wedding

still will be a nut job

steer clear

but get her pumped anyway for old times

Whaaaaaaaat the hell?! Many are like this though. Like bigmick says, dont bother. I wouldnt even get with her one time only. Sounds like more attachment to madness.

Any pictures though?

Mental and with baggage

Either tap it, give some one elses details and leave well alone or,,,run forest run

Personally I'd leave well alone ...them mental birds have probably been planning for two years to get you back

all women are hard to fathom which can leave one with the impression that they are mental, some women are simply mental.

The one you describe falls firmly into the second category..

The why do women look so hot at weddings is a phenomenom i have pondered for some time.

so far i have deduced that they make an extra special effort in terms of lovely dresses, make up, perfume and underwear. Its a wedding, everyone is loved up, but then you are also encouraged to drink pretty much all day long

Charlieboy28":3rfd5g91 said:
Its a wedding, everyone is loved up, but then you are also encouraged to drink pretty much all day long

My first thought, how many beers had you had when you saw her, were the 'goggles' in full effect? :D

Walk away man, you could be really unlucky, tap it, she gets pregnant, then you are stuck with her presence in your life forever, run, run away! ;)

Back