Anyone scared of cats?

GT-Steve

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
The funniest thing today..

Yodel man wouldn't come up my driveway for a full 5 minutes, cos my cat was trying to be all loving, and brush around his ankles..

I had to physically take the box down to Yodel man in the end..

My cat's a very friendly cat, btw.

So it got me thinking, is anyone else actually scared of cats? Today is the first time I've ever heard of such a thing..

GT-Steve":2xsy6593 said:
The funniest thing today..

Yodel man wouldn't come up my driveway for a full 5 minutes, cos my cat was trying to be all loving, and brush around his ankles..

I had to physically take the box down to Yodel man in the end..

My cat's a very friendly cat, btw.

So it got me thinking, is anyone else actually scared of cats? Today is the first time I've ever heard of such a thing..

Lady cats should be scared of gentleman cats as the gentleman have barbs on they're willies (OUCH)

cyfa2809":1532prky said:
Retro cat how would you know this?
Are you in fact a cat?

A housemate told me as we were pondering the causes of sounds eminating from another housemate's room.

I am not a cat

GT-Steve":27p0kabz said:

Attachments

• scary-tiger.jpg
    scary-tiger.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 918
i like the idea of cats, having one i mean but honestly i don't like them, mainly because they choose to like you or not, and they tend to be scratchy things, i prefer dogs, we have one and i definitely prefer them however the downside is having to walk them etc where as cats pretty much sort themselves out.

i went round a mates house a while ago and his cat wanted to sit on my lap but it did that thing where it gets its claws out and sort of plucks at your jeans which goes right through and leaves marks, the little sod!

Cats love my front garden. Flipping things use it as a communal meeting point and crap on the grass. If I spot one the best deterant is to throw water at it from an upstairs window. Never been a cat person and never will be.

No, I have a certain affinity with cats, whenever I am out and about cats will come to me without me making the effort to entice them.

Back