funny innit

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
When I was a kid, every new year my dad would take us to the circus at Belle Vue to see the fat tattooed ladies...........now they're everywhere.

al.

al":sdtqfp8o said:
When I was a kid, every new year my dad would take us to the circus at Belle Vue to see the fat tattooed ladies...........now they're everywhere.

al.

how very dare you speak about my mum this way.

legrandefromage":3r78q81w said:
al":3r78q81w said:

al.

how very dare you speak about my mum this way.

that's the end of this thread then.

al":o8yj7zkw said:

al.

i know what you mean. every body looks like a convict.

al":2w17p9fd said:

al.

Round my neck of the woods they're hardly any tattooed biffas perhaps it's a local thing? - Then again we don't have a Greggs or an Intersport...

tintin40":3omvtfwd said:
al":3omvtfwd said:

al.

i know what you mean. every body looks like a convict.

Thanks Tone you know im really nice once you get too know me and i have laods of tattoo's :roll: :roll: last time i call you my mate mucker no more cheap wheel builds either :roll: :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thats why he hasnt pm'ed you. He thought you long trip away was a long trip away after you got that last one.

Retro Cat":3mhbodxd said:
al":3mhbodxd said:

al.

Round my neck of the woods they're hardly any tattooed biffas perhaps it's a local thing? - Then again we don't have a Greggs or an Intersport...

Dissing Greggs i cant believe what I am reading and Intersport too my god thats 2 people from this thread of my friends list now going over to Facebook to drop you off my list :evil: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Na i know what you mean guys Lowestoft was never great but as of late the rule of Idiocracy has breed its way into town and more and more people have embarrassed and enveloped the life style far to easy for I am not happy with it either but this is Norway and it's defo not an island so cannot do aything about it :oops:

Back