Color Co-ordinating Builds

highlandsflyer

Retro Wizard
Feedback
View
How important is it to you?

Usually I stick to the same formula, whatever is in the shed plus whatever is in the clearance sections of the various retailers.

As long as it is black, or silver.

Tend to stick to drab colored frames, or 'bare' where possible.

Force of circumstance now sees me building a frame with large coloured logos on it.

Looking back through my shopping list, I noticed to my horror that I have been selecting parts that pick out the colors of the frame and logos.

This must be the result of looking at BOTM or something.

I feel dirty.

Haha. I like colours. Usually pick one and try and coordinate as much as possible. Red or purple are my usual favourites.

People that mix n match colour combo's on bikes are the Devils spawn.

al. :D

I have 3 colours on all my builds and one of those always includes black or silver(polished) as you pretty much wont get rid of either easily.
3 bikes are;
Polished, black and red,
Black, blue and grey
and
Gold, silver and black.

I know someone with about eight different colours on his bike.

He's a cockeeerney though!!

al. :roll:

Is it anything like interior design?

If you have a busy carpet, keep the walls sombre.

If you have busy walls, keep the carpet neutral.

Less is more, more is less.

I haven't slept.

Colors/colours.

You decide.

It can be! I dont like too much block of one colours on parts so i tend to alternate it 2. Frame is ok for block.
My example is, black frame, blue headset, blue bb, blue seatclamp, blue hubs. Black forks. Grey rims. Blue nipples, black spokes. Grey crank.
Pretty much the jist of it.

Isnt colour english?

cyfa2809":21l09mv5 said:
It can be! I dont like too much block of one colours on parts so i tend to alternate it 2. Frame is ok for block.
My example is, black frame, blue headset, blue bb, blue seatclamp, blue hubs. Black forks. Grey rims. Blue nipples, black spokes. Grey crank.
Pretty much the jist of it.

Isnt colour english?

Well my new build is mainly blue, and as it goes I have blue nipples.

No heater in the shed.

Back