Burglary

cornholio's RC200

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just got back from holiday (4am) to find that the house has been burgled. Not much went, but a laptop, 1TB flash drive with a load of family photos, some jewellry and my pair of hair clippers ( :? ) seem to have been lifted. Oh - and the spare car key... Fortunately they decided to leave the Gibson Les Paul and the PRS and all my bikes have survived. I feel unclean in my own home now; the place is absolute mess. Police have been, but it's more of a get a crime number for the insurance rather than detection.

I could think of a couple of things I'd like to do with these pieces of shit; one of which involves a hook and some piano wire :evil:

sorry to hear that matey :(

be worth seeing if your car insurance covers getting the locks changed or at least park another car in front of yours for the time being.

Yeah the sleepy eyed car insurance bloke got that one at 5am this morning. Got to wait for someone today to get them done and for neighbour to get up.... Waiting is also the case for our destroyed back door (lock drilled out and hammered through) :(

always hate reading these types of posts. i've only been burgled once (when i was a student) and i can remember that empty feeling in my stomach when i realised my monitor, camera and even my piggy bank with coppers and silvers in it were missing!
sorry to hear it, especially about the family photos. thats the thing about digital camera stuff these days, its all nickable including the storage.
no one nicks old film photo albums...:?

odd about the hair clippers though....

The clippers were in a flash looking box; I guess they just didn't look. As it is they were quite worn out so l'll get some more on insurance anyway. They are the least of my worries though, I've not got much hair.

Sounds likea fast hit by the sounds of it, they obviously didn't want to stick around too long.

Make sure that the way they got it can be secured in the future.

sorry to hear than feller but i can explain the hair clippers i popped round see the door was open as id popped over to borrow them il post them back when i get home from Venezuela i took them on the 5th of august just before i left to out here :oops:

cornholio's RC200":inj4dvyk said:
Just got back from holiday (4am) to find that the house has been burgled. Not much went, but a laptop, 1TB flash drive with a load of family photos, some jewellry and my pair of hair clippers ( :? ) seem to have been lifted. Oh - and the spare car key... Fortunately they decided to leave the Gibson Les Paul and the PRS and all my bikes have survived. I feel unclean in my own home now; the place is absolute mess. Police have been, but it's more of a get a crime number for the insurance rather than detection.

I could think of a couple of things I'd like to do with these pieces of shit; one of which involves a hook and some piano wire :evil:

It's shit but they only need a little bit of forensics to catch the twat. The last couple of times I've known of people being burgled the scrotes were caught within days or a couple of weeks of the burglary. Both went down for years as opposed to months too. I know what you mean about feeling unclean though, that's the truly shit bit...

Back