One of the most extraordinary physical accomplishments ever

I have been to Yosemite and looked up at half dome and the other climbs in the valley......you get neck ache pretty quick......it's seriouly tall..............this made my bottom twitch :shock:

Personally I have zero respect for these people!!

Yeah great..they can climb a cliff face without a rope, I put them in the same catagory as people who jump in front of trains....one day someone will have to scrape their body off of something solid!!!

Im sure theyre family and friends sleep really well at night...just waiting for that phone call.

Sorry...just my opinion.... :?

misteroo":2vvitv4q said:

Yeah great..they can climb a cliff face without a rope, I put them in the same catagory as people who jump in front of trains....one day someone will have to scrape their body off of something solid!!!

Im sure theyre family and friends sleep really well at night...just waiting for that phone call.

Do you think the same every time somebody walks down the path, drives a car or rides a bike.
All three are accidents waiting to happen and kill people everyday.

Riding 20 year old bikes that have fatigue people cannot see should be put in a similar danger category to the climber

FluffyChicken":2q5zskem said:
misteroo":2q5zskem said:

Do you think the same every time somebody walks down the path, drives a car or rides a bike.

Riding 20 year old bikes that have fatigue people cannot see should be put in a similar danger category to the climber

I don't think you can put those three examples in the same bracket as climbing several thousand feet up a rock face!!!!!!!!

;)

Give me three more that have the same RISK as what these people do....bet you cant... :cool:

misteroo":25a2v5jh said:
FluffyChicken":25a2v5jh said:
misteroo":25a2v5jh said:

I don't think you can put those three examples in the same bracket as climbing several thousand feet up a rock face!!!!!!!!

;)

Give me three more that have the same RISK as what these people do....bet you cant... :cool:

If you can give me the odds of him dying and the odds of my example i'll believe you. Else it's all just make believe and opinions.

Oh and probably things like walking up Everest or insert many other mountains here, skydiving and say free diving.

Still he's probably statistically more likely to dye in a car incident, stroke or cancer.

Back