None

Planned upgrades

• Add 'archive section'
    Add links section

Fixed stuff

• Unable to Upload avatars - fixed
    Time zone problems - issue with phpbb software

Any more suggestions or comments?

when we receive notification of a topic thread we're watching. Could we have the text of the reply included in that notification email. (in the same way that MTBR.com works) that way can tell wether its worth replying or not, without actually having to load up the page/ site.

just my 0.02 :)

Can't see an easy way to do if. If someone knows a (simple) mod for phpBB to allow me to do it give me a shout...

I don't know of a mod to do it. You could maybe customise the code but the big pain with that is when phpBB group release updates you need to redo your changes.

It's a pain, I speak from experience!

Had quick scout around for a suitable mod - found nothing. Don't think I'll be adding my own code somehow...

Pics search

John, I like the pics section, would be nice to make it easier to find an actual bike, or find bikes owned by member.

If you could search pics by members, or by bike make, in alphabetical order that would be ideal. Not sure if possible, but just a thought.

andy,

I do have plans for the gallery which would allow you to do something as you mention. Problem is finding the time to research and implement it. New job means I've got to do stuff like this on my own time now :cry:

Back