some Olympic recognition for a forum member

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
A very modest member is involved in the manufacture of some very important wheelchairs, has been on TV and kept very quiet about it!

Congratulations to - :cool:

You know who you are!

He was on tv? This now makes him the chris boardman of the paralympics really. I concur, pat on the back. He has been flaunting it on another thread though.
Id be having trouble keeping calm. That is as close as you get without actually being an athlete - like some of them have guides - others on chairs rely upon your hard work to guide them.

cyfa2809":2ipwt3z6 said:
He was on tv? This now makes him the chris boardman of the paralympics really. I concur, pat on the back. He has been flaunting it on another thread though.
Id be having trouble keeping calm. That is as close as you get without actually being an athlete - like some of them have guides - others on chairs rely upon your hard work to guide them.

Yes :oops: He's just PM'd me about that - anyway, yes, I'd be bricking it!

Well noted Mark.

Was only reading about his contribution over the weekend in the Mail.

Mrs LMTTM saw him on he regional news ..... Told me three days later mind :LOL: :roll:

Top understated work :cool:

Cake to celebrate on our next ride me thinks :D

icon_salut.gif

Thanks, Guys, that'll do..always nice to get recognition, though I don't generally seek it.

One of our company Facebook friends posted that if our athletes were their own country, we would be 21st in the medal table between Canada and New Zealand :D

LMTTM:
Cake to celebrate on our next ride me thinks
Date & walnut or lemon drizzle, no icing, please ;)

All the best,

danson67":3ry9s2mw said:
Thanks, Guys, that'll do..always nice to get recognition, though I don't generally seek it.

One of our company Facebook friends posted that if our athletes were their own country, we would be 21st in the medal table between Canada and New Zealand :D

LMTTM:
Cake to celebrate on our next ride me thinks
Date & walnut or lemon drizzle, no icing, please ;)

All the best,

Congrats dude... Any news on a titanium wheelchair yet??

Latest posts

Back