Richard Hammond

Did anyone watch Richard Hammond's Crash...... I got all excited then! was hoping he finally did it properly, maybe another blow to the head will finish off his trip out of the closet?

Thought it would be like that

Yes, so did I, but you live in hope. I thought he might tone it down a bit and present it "straight", but no, he was in full-on Top Gear Tw@t mode.

I avoid anything that stupid, Clarkson's arse licking, imbecilic tosser is in.
Unfortunately my daughter sometimes watches Richard Hammond's Blast Lab on Cbeebies. He comes across as even more of a creep than normal, wearing a ludicrous long leather coat because, well, he is just a wee creep.

His persona is like a wee boy in the playground who nobody will play with but sucks up to the big boys to be their pal so that everybody else won't punch him in the face every day.

Any element of jealousy here because he has some of the best jobs on tv? Before I get flamed, I'm no fanboy, but he enjoys far more entertaining employment than me! And he is a biker, so he's not all bad!
(Takes cover under al's coat!)

He is a fine wee fellow.

Overlooked for a part in The Hobbit.

I reckon his accident had a long term effect.

Fat people should not wear stripes.

Short people should not wear long coats.

Simples.

And he looks like one of them as well.

Any element of jealousy here because he has some of the best jobs on tv?

Sure he has a great job and I'm sure in real life he's a nice enough persion and all that, but his TV persona is really juvenile. So much of what's on TV seems to be aimed at 14 year old boys, where are the programs for adults?

xerxes":175kis0h said:
his TV persona is really juvenile.

It's embarrassingly juvenile. Anybody with an ounce of self-awareness should be able to see that and cringe.
Not him though, he has same presenting style whether it's a childrens' programme or for adults but then again the adults who watch him on TV and can tolerate his childish manner are part of the modern dumbed down audience who don't want to think too hard.

Back