Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:03 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:18 pm 
rBoTM Winner
rBoTM Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:28 pm
Posts: 3104
Location: Mansfield Woodhouse, Nott's.
Been out for a walk with the wife and the dog around a nice country park walk and this c*nt on a big 500cc
off roader went by us scaring the shit out of us all and the idiot started pulling wheelies, within minutes he was coming
back to do the same but i was waiting with two handfuls of big hard-core rock and he tried to scare us again but his
plan failed as i stopped him, as he gave me abuse i lamped him a ferker straight through his open visor!! He shit himself
and then i pelted him with the stones, This tw*t had no regard for safety or life so i had no regard for him....so ''bump''

God I hate illegal riders who rip up the countryside and don't give a ferk, about a year ago a group off road
riders who came across a friend of mine who is 56 and tried to kill his dog just because he bollocked them all.

Police have no intention of doing anything or acting on reports,so won't be phoning them but the next time i will dish out my own punishment as i'm no couch potato :twisted:


Last edited by Ian Raleigh on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:22 pm 
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
Gold Trader / MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Posts: 8771
Location: scotland
your a nutter yourself ! 2 wrongs don't make a right...........


anyone with half a brain would take a few pictures and hand them in to the police .


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:33 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:29 pm
Posts: 625
Location: He doesn't live in "The You-Kay"; he lives in GREAT BRITAIN!
I think you are quite a genius; matey-boy won't go to the police about you assaulting him because he was trespassing and almost certainly riding a stolen bike [Away from the road/ green lane/ B.O.A.T where "his" bike might have been spotted by the plod/ A.N.P.R camera/ someone who knows the real owner]. It's a moot point whether two wrongs make a right. I've never believed in an eye for an eye. An eye, nose tongue, ear AND hand is far better, also 'Nads if they are a sex offender. It's just a pity that we shy away from no-holds-barred violent retributive justice in this country. It's probably why our prisons are full and it takes six months for cases to be heard even in magistrates court.

By the way it's probably best if you change your location, just in case Malfactor is also on Retrobike and uses it to try and work out who you are.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:40 pm 
eBay Outing Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:53 pm
Posts: 8000
Plod are not interested in these off road pee takers. Two reasons mostly..they haven't got the resources for the general lack of respect scrotes who are a very small minority and two..the cps have the balls of a eunoch. Most frontline officers though would love to take the scrotes round the back of a shed and give them a good seeing too as the courts fail them and us every day of the week

I have to agree with eck that you sir are very un politically correct you bad boy

I also Agree with rich however and would prefer the slapping the miscreant very hard approach. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:46 pm 
Gold Trader / rb Rider / Special
Gold Trader / rb Rider / Special
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:26 am
Posts: 16165
Location: Rurally close.
Yep, your a madman too! I cracked up though, a semi good on you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:57 pm 
rBoTM Winner
rBoTM Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:28 pm
Posts: 3104
Location: Mansfield Woodhouse, Nott's.
big.eck wrote:
your a nutter yourself ! 2 wrongs don't make a right...........
anyone with half a brain would take a few pictures and hand them in to the police .

When some nutter comes at you pulling wheelies and my pet Yorkie runs up my wifes legs and my wife screams out in fright do
you think I'm just going to stand there like a muppet and don't you think I have previously phoned the Police before ?
Yes I have and their reply is...''We have logged you complaint and will send someone out asap''

Do they log it ? Do they send someone out ? No they don't.

Also just several hundred yards away there is a lone woman crying, Was she crying for the fun of it?
No she wasn't the bloody biker had run around her scaring her to the point she thought her life was in danger.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:07 pm 
rBoTM Winner
rBoTM Winner
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:28 pm
Posts: 3104
Location: Mansfield Woodhouse, Nott's.
Rich Aitch wrote:
I think you are quite a genius; matey-boy won't go to the police about you assaulting him because he was trespassing and almost certainly riding a stolen bike [Away from the road/ green lane/ B.O.A.T where "his" bike might have been spotted by the plod/ A.N.P.R camera/ someone who knows the real owner]. It's a moot point whether two wrongs make a right. I've never believed in an eye for an eye. An eye, nose tongue, ear AND hand is far better, also 'Nads if they are a sex offender. It's just a pity that we shy away from no-holds-barred violent retributive justice in this country. It's probably why our prisons are full and it takes six months for cases to be heard even in magistrates court.
By the way it's probably best if you change your location, just in case Malfactor is also on Retrobike and uses it to try and work out who you are.


This has cracked me up to the point i'm shaking like a leaf ''MATEY-BOY'' Are you one of these bikers ?

Ask yourself how an ANPR can work on a full off -roader which has no lights-no reg-no tax and no number plate.

I've seen these muppets pull at the side of cop cars on the road, give the coppers the finger and then they are gone, do the police give chase?..no.

Don't you think i've already in the past reported such incidents to the Police,
the Police don't give a shit unless there has been a murder or someone on the Police force/family are hurt.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:07 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:30 pm
Posts: 2705
Location: nuneaton warks
good on you ian, this country is to soft on scum like this. if i ever see you at a retro meet, the cake is on me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:23 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:36 pm
Posts: 4007
Location: uk
sounds like he was using his bike like a dangerous weapon in an aggressive manner........and you defended your space and wife..........i've been close to pulling people off scooters when they buzz through our sub way and footpath as fast as they can nearly knocking people over and the police .....well there reducing the time their station is open,that should help ???............................the reason why idiots behave like this these days is because society has let them...........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:27 pm 
Old School Grand Master
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 2:56 pm
Posts: 4776
Location: No brakes? Way to commit soldier.
Ian Raleigh wrote:
Rich Aitch wrote:
I think you are quite a genius; matey-boy won't go to the police about you assaulting him because he was trespassing and almost certainly riding a stolen bike [Away from the road/ green lane/ B.O.A.T where "his" bike might have been spotted by the plod/ A.N.P.R camera/ someone who knows the real owner]. It's a moot point whether two wrongs make a right. I've never believed in an eye for an eye. An eye, nose tongue, ear AND hand is far better, also 'Nads if they are a sex offender. It's just a pity that we shy away from no-holds-barred violent retributive justice in this country. It's probably why our prisons are full and it takes six months for cases to be heard even in magistrates court.
By the way it's probably best if you change your location, just in case Malfactor is also on Retrobike and uses it to try and work out who you are.


This has cracked me up to the point i'm shaking like a leaf ''MATEY-BOY'' Are you one of these bikers ?

Ask yourself how an ANPR can work on a full off -roader which has no lights-no reg-no tax and no number plate.

I've seen these muppets pull at the side of cop cars on the road, give the coppers the finger and then they are gone, do the police give chase?..no.

Don't you think i've already in the past reported such incidents to the Police,
the Police don't give a shit unless there has been a murder or someone on the Police force/family are hurt.


Brilliant, you're so determined to be angry wth everyone that the fact that 'Rich' was fully supporting you has totally passed you by.

>>slow clap<<


Last edited by Russell on Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group