gibbles new bike /thing

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
now that my neck has driven upright riding away for good(stops me crashing i suppose) im now in the section for bikes with 3 wheels...got this coming next wednesday...i shall be fitting mavic triple and spds up front..burning the rear mech and putting a mavic on there too.ill also when i get the chance change the rear wheel and shifters and go 8 speed me thinks at some point too...

Attachments

• 147173897.jpg
    147173897.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 1,122
  • 147174132.jpg
    147174132.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,121
  • 147174201.jpg
    147174201.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1,121
Great, now we'll need a "too many wheels" section as well.

Joking aside, too bad you're not allowed to ride upright bikes anymore.

I kinda know the feeling, as my doctor banned me from riding anything that has the handlebars below the seat because of chronic back pains.
Luckily my physiologist disagrees and is helping me strengthen the muscles there, otherwise I'd have to stop riding retro too.

Been fancying a CarvX myself, but apparently those never got beyond the concept stadium.

Just out of noseyness gibb...did you consider something like a cleland for a more upright and relaxed ride?

i did ..i had a good look round...had a looksee on some bent forums(as they are called aparantly)...the closest i could afford was a kmx which is very basic ...then i had a quick look on gumtree and this popped up.the seller was very helpful too..

i also like the ice bikes but not the 2000 quid price tag much..i can put lots of retro stuff on this too ...

Latest posts

Back