Coventry Festival of Motoring : Stoneleigh : Today!

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
Firstly, not quite in the correct section, but assuming JV won't mind and have been in touch - so mods please don't move just yet!!

I know there's a fair few members here from Warwickshire and surroundings...

If you're free today get yer arses down to Stoneleigh Park for the Coventry Festival of Motoring!

Hundreds of beautiful classic cars [literally hundreds] and loads of display stands etc.

First year at it's new venue and really worth a visit / show of support.

Free entry, with a fiver for all day parking. Yesterday was a bit of a washout initially, but everyone has saved themselves for today's glorious sunshine and the grounds and stands are already packed!

From 16.00 there will be a 50 mile parade / run through the surrounding countryside with the fantastic sound of 600+ tuned exhausts!

We have bought down a couple of cars which are on one of the club stands, and GirlBurning and I have a stall in the trade hall [Hall 1 - second entrance] selling her illustrations of local / non-local landmarks and her illustrations of classic cars.

Anyway, well worth a visit as I say, and I am flying the flag with a RetroBike sponsored OWMTBC T-Shirt [which has shrunk a bit Neil - can I buy a new one?!]

As they say, COME ON DOWN!!

Cheers,
BB.

Back