Nissan Skylines.

Grannygrinder

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm 40 next year so with a view to my pending midlife crisis i thought i'd do some planning :LOL: :LOL:

I have decided that after lusting after one for a long time i need some Skyline goodness in my life.
I don't really have R34 money to spend at the moment so what would be the next best thing??

Any and all info and advice gratefully recieved ;)

i left one for dead the other day in a jaunt in my v70 2.5 volvo...get a t5 and watch everyone pull over out of the way.... :cool:

Grannygrinder":7m7r5v1l said:
I'm 40 next year so with a view to my pending midlife crisis i thought i'd do some planning :LOL: :LOL:

I have decided that after lusting after one for a long time i need some Skyline goodness in my life.
I don't really have R34 money to spend at the moment so what would be the next best thing??

An R33 :D

Do it. I've always wanted one too!!!

1971_Nissan_Skyline_2000GT_GT_R_Tribute_For_Sale_Front_1.jpg

I have had an R33 gtst running 400bhp :D and I cannot stress how much fun was had in the datsun, it would even wheelie on a hot day, but it was more a drift machine than a racer, even at 120mph in 4th it loved sliding,
however I blew the head gasket on the cat and fiddle road, had it repaired (£1500 for headgasket and timing set and labour) and had to get rid
before my licence was taken away plus the insurance on a grey import even with a tracker was a couple of grand.
Perhaps one day I will have another an r34 gtr nur :cool: get one while you can,
Lee.
I have some pics somewhere, I will dig some out and post them up.

gibbleking":1y1m6bdq said:
i left one for dead the other day in a jaunt in my v70 2.5 volvo...get a t5 and watch everyone pull over out of the way.... :cool:
You've got a 2.5T haven't you?

He wasn't trying.

I'm planning a midlife crisis not the purchase of pipe and slippers :LOL:
There will be no Volvo's on my drive ;)
Hmm..perhaps i should get a quote for some insurance before i splash the cash :roll:

drive a v70 and find out...fast and fun ..not a grandad car...the saloon perhaps but the estates are just sooo much fun..

Back