Lance Armstrong again....

rosstheboss

Retrobike Rider
He's given up fighting the doping charges, but still denies any wrongdoing, so gets stripped of all his TDF wins and world championships but is still innocent apparently?!? Seems a strange decision to me!

The UCI have back his fight, it will be interesting to see what they say.Can the USADA strip him of hi TDF titles

Lets hope this shuts the arrogant drug cheats smug face up.

I'm sick of the sight of the bloke.

al.

Unless the testing and other evidence can prove he cheated in a court of law he is innocent.

If all thats needed is an accusation then no ones safe.

Al, your a drugs cheat, your banned !

I have no evidence but who needs that :roll:

hmmm good point, personally for someone who apparently fought tooth and nail to win the tdf 7 times it seems very strange he doesnt want to do the same to keep his titles.
no smoke without fire and all that but if he was accused in a criminal court of wrong doing would he say its ok i'm weary of the accusations so im not going to defend myself.
it would be interesting to find out of all the sports people that have been accused of doping and fought it, how many won/were innocent?
surely they wouldnt accuse you unless the wee or blood sample had traces of banned substances?

No smoke without fire is true.

However if they could categorically prove he was guilty they would have banned him years ago.

USDA has only won because Lance stopped fighting not because USDA proved he cheated.

I believe in proof, did he cheat ? Prove it !

Plus if Lance didn't win all those TDF's then who did bearing in mind any other contestant would have to be squeaky clean too !

Anyway who the hell are the USDA, they speak for the USA not strangely enough the world no matter what US inflated ego's think.

velomaniac":4w0knh3w said:
Unless the testing and other evidence can prove he cheated in a court of law he is innocent.

If all thats needed is an accusation then no ones safe.

Al, your a drugs cheat, your banned !

I have no evidence but who needs that :roll:

Yeah ok!

al. :LOL:

If you read Lance's statement it seems crazy that the USADA can catch an athlete cheating and then offer them a reduced sentence if he testifies against another athlete whether guilty or not, just based on cutting deals to change their "I didnt see anything statements" and themselves getting a reduced sentence.

How does that work, crazy? So if an athlete holds a grudge and has cheated he can just say oh i saw Lance (or whoever) doping - yet Lance has never tested positive :? The USADA acting as judge, jury and executioner.

Hopefully the USADA will realise they are not the authority on the global stage and cannot strip Lance of the Tours as only the UCI can do that and i cant see that happening as who are they going to give them to? Who else in the peloton in those 7 years has gone through the same rigorous testing and scrutiny

:?

Latest posts

Back