My latest skip find :0)

Like the cash more. Always nice when you can find something for free or even stupid cheap that you can make a quid or two on.

I don't like it either!
I've got a good eye for shite though..... And I knew what it was ;0)

I've been told by a collector, that it could fetch as much as £600.... As long as they give me a few quid for L'eroica, that's all that matters!

I've got a bit of an eye for shite as well, I spend my time trading in stuff people want shot of or it's being dumped.

What I always think about is that, like you, I'm always amazed at what people get rid of for little, or throw away, without giving it any thought - and I wonder how many things I must have walked passed or not chased up that could have been worth a good bit of cash.

Sometimes I can walk around a carboot and find nothing, but there must be tens of people who walk away from the same one knowing they have made an easy couple of hundred quid. Other times I turn up to the embers of one boot on the way to the start of another and find some real gems that hundreds of people must have walked past.

I guess that is what keeps it interesting. Good find, I hope it does well for you.

I had a good weekend as well :cool:

Back