F⚡🌀🐱ing stinging nettles

jamis o4

Retro Guru
Nice weather so I ventured out through the fields near me, bit wet muddy but that was fun, then all of a sudden the path is about half a foot wide and is covered with stingers, so plough through them, carry on get to the local river, nice wide path, not today,

******* STINGERS

All of this in shorts and t shirt, I'm a tingling mess this afternoon anyone know of any creams or anything to stop them getting you.

Please don't say trousers!!!!

Not sure if my wife would be into water sports, I was searching for doc leaves at the time but I think the stingers have killed them too

just spotted you are in Kettering. I did most of by biking BITD from Wellingborough. Usually went to the woods near Duston though, or kept it local

Im in cranford now, the hills and dales are my local now, I sometimes venture to duston the woods over the road are mint now

that was my local haunt. Cycled the 12 miles there and back on the roads, and did 15-20 miles in the woods every Sunday in my teen years. Good times, good bomb-holes too

A 'friend' of mine has recently been thrown out of our riding group for stopping to apply a doc leave to a nettle sting!
Man up :LOL:

Back