Not open for further replies.

al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
The Queens old man has been admitted to hospital again.

Is it time to call it a day and have him shot?

al. :D

Neil":1wxr1npy said:
al":1wxr1npy said:

Neigh lad...

OK!

But I feel we should shoot someone though?

al.

al":89oj1e6o said:
Neil":89oj1e6o said:
al":89oj1e6o said:

Neigh lad...

OK!

But I feel we should shoot someone though?

al.
Probably right, but without a chuckle for the implied horse... shot... thing, I'm taking my ball home.

And I don't care whether sulking is childish...

Give me the gun and i'll do it. But can i take my time over it? Say shoot him in the knee cap then in the elbow then end it by putting him on all fours and shooting him up the bum.
And can the gun be a .44 Magnum? wood grips, chrome finish, target sites and 6'' barrel

tintin40":2nr5f12x said:
Give me the gun and i'll do it. But can i take my time over it? Say shoot him in the knee cap then in the elbow then end it by putting him on all fours and shooting him up the bum.
And can the gun be a .44 Magnum? wood grips, chrome finish, target sites and 6'' barrel

Would you mind apologising to Russell?

He's not happy.

al. :(

tintin40":23ept01d said:
No, no, no just all wrong.

You can't use a Magnum with wood grips, there's just no rebellion about it. What you need is a nickel-plated nine - Beretta, or if you must (with the Magnum thing), Desert Eagle, with ivory inserts.

Decorum - sometimes there's a time and a place for things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back