olympics day

feetabix

Retrobike Rider
....my brood and i will be at hadleigh on sunday, armed with a 6 foot retrobike banner*.......keep 'em peeled folks!..... :D

*.....providing it isnt considered useful to terrorists and confiscated! :roll:

or more likely deemed to be illegal advertising and banned, the IOC are pretty keen on that one.

I live 6 miles from the event!!! Had the chance for tickets but didnt bother!!!! :facepalm:

Have a good day Daz.... :cool:

Lay it out flat on the ground near the zig zag climb or the long rocky downhill section. That way the overhead camera's will get a good look at it ;)

We're in!.......banner too!...... 30 meters after the rock garden......brilliant atmosphere, amazing weather too!.......I hope you are all in front of the tv ready!...... :D

We've moved to get the kids in the shade....in between the rock garden and the breathtaker climb........

:cool: Will look out for you Darren.

It's coming on at 1.25 according to the online tv guide I've just looked at (BBC Olympics 10).

EDIT 1.15 on BBC 2 also.

Our spot is about 7/8ths around the course, 300 meters after the rock garden, several riders are warming up and riding past, the bikes are carbon heaven!......... :shock: ........pity I left mine at home, I reckon I could have 'em!...... :roll:

feetabix":1ya9952y said:
Our spot is about 7/8ths around the course, 300 meters after the rock garden, several riders are warming up and riding past, the bikes are carbon heaven!......... :shock: ........pity I left mine at home, I reckon I could have 'em!...... :roll:

Unleash the fury!

Back