Another 3 pounds lost

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Weighed myself today and another 3lb lost...this time it took two weeks. Previously I had lost 7lb in three weeks.
In total since I started my diet I have lost over 1.5st in about three months.
Initially I was Atkins, now fruit and veg more or less only...I do eat some pasta and very very small amounts of bread.
Crucially (I believe) no processed sugar products AT ALL
And I still drink several large glasses of wine a day :LOL: happy days.
I thought hill climbing was getting easier

Well done fella.

You'll be as slim and fit as me soon!!

al. ;)

Bread is the worst thing to eat(even though its sooo good).Ive lost 3 stone since xmas,but weight loss was slow until I stopped drinking.T total now for 4 Months :shock:

Keep at it mate :D

theproudhighway":2l7bpba1 said:
Processed sugar is a real bitch.

Agree. I will look at his stuff later, thanks.

I am losing weight now without really thinking about, apart from not 'treating' myself to sugary crap.

Watch out for sugary crap..... I watched a program the other day about how a lot of supposedly healthy foods were actually stacked full of sugar and other fatty stuff - think dorset cereals granola was one of the prime suspects. The cunning idea behind it being you think you're eating healthily so you must surely lose weight, but you don't so you eat more 'healthy' stuff, but it's filling you straight back up with the calories you're trying to shed! I think the program was called 'The People Who Make You Fat' or something.... Friends tell me running is an awesome fat killer (and maybe I should do some, but that's another story....!)

well done matey, little things help, like you know, processed stuff and breads and too many carbs.

keep it up and you wil be better for it ;)

Back