Bored - need a new hobby.

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Retro Bikes - check. Just about scratched every itch with that one. Never thought I'd get bored of it but there you go.

Retro Cars - would love to. I have a nice old Mercedes to play around with so that will have to do for now.

Retro Car Hifi - I have over a hundred car vintage car stereos and cant decide on what to use! Settled on a rather complicated VDO satnav unit that looks the part but not as nice a s a Blaupunkt SQR of some sort - these are the cost of a good retrobike.

Retro Gadgets - got all sorts of Panasonic, Sony and such like to play with. Nothing like a good knob twiddle.

Retro Hifi - been at that as long as the bikes. Have reached some sort of equilibrium. Theres all sorts that I've owned and lots that I still have but theres only so much you can get away with in the livingroom.

Twiddles thumbs...

Hmmmm... I buy a new watch about every ten years or so when the poor thing is physically worn out from getting bashed, broken or just too knackered.

You could pick up "retro" fly fishing... get a sweet split cane rod (split cane rods are cool) and an old reel and get out to the water side :oops: :shock: :cool:

I'd love to get into the retro karting scene... cheap motorsport.

Looked a hoot last time I looked at it...

You'd get a kart easily in the boot of that german barge of yours...

Astronomy? Or if you're looking for something to replace biking that gets you outdoors and keeps you fit how about dogging?

Back