It's all sky.

casper2788

Devout Dirtbag
It seems sky fever has taken over.While out on the bike i've never seen so many sky shorts and tops being worn,i feel a bit left out i think i'd better go and get some.

Well, that would be effective advertising and with the wearer's of their team colours, they are paying to advertise what others get paid for which always struck me as insanity, but perhaps that comes with not being one of the herd.

I saw the same yesterday whilst out on my road bike, having said that I was wearing my sky gb top :LOL:

pfft.....sky blue and yellow is where it's at.....
602-woGV4AuSt_55.jpg

I got one just today- didnae pay for it, mind- just dashed into the shop at the last minute and stole it. :p

Inzaman":2v66cbzg said:
I saw the same yesterday whilst out on my road bike, having said that I was wearing my sky gb top :LOL:
Makes me laugh though everyone's dusting of there old bikes and going out to get a sky team kit and trying to fit it over the beer belly but good that cycling is on a revival.

Over here they're still mostly riding in their Mapei stuff. My Retrobike jersey really stands out amongst that crowd. None of that flashy team colours for me, thank you.

xerxes":3vps9b2c said:
The advertising isn't working, I haven't got a television, let alone a Sky box. :D

Not for me either, I try my best not to buy anything from that company or it's subsidiaries, they are too powerful and I'm sick of their bully boy tactics, they need to be brought down, Murdoch is the spawn of satan :evil:

Murdoch is the spawn of satan

I wouldn't go that far, but there's very little on the television that I want to watch and the papers are full of articles about the people on the television that I don't watch, so I don't know who they are and don't care who they've been sleeping with. :D

Back