The DeLorean is back

A cool electric car! :shock:

does anyone see any around anymore

There is one over here hiding somewhere, it only seems to come out when it hasn't been raining for at least 10 days in a row, the temperatures just right and the humidity isn't too high :LOL:

the delorean guys that make the electric car (in texas or something) bought all the spare parts that they never used (had enough to make like 100,000 cars but only made the 7000 or so they can build a car from scratch (don't know if they are doing it yet) but they can totally refurbish one for you, and they arn't that expensive (well comparatively). Only ever seen 2 in the flesh, and one was the other day

T'boo Ted":2palnsn9 said:
the delorean guys that make the electric car (in texas or something) bought all the spare parts that they never used (had enough to make like 100,000 cars but only made the 7000 or so they can build a car from scratch (don't know if they are doing it yet) but they can totally refurbish one for you, and they arn't that expensive (well comparatively). Only ever seen 2 in the flesh, and one was the other day

Read about these chaps as well. They'll make you a brand new one or fix your old one. They've improved all the main problems with the original with new suspension, engines etc. :cool:

Marty: Uh, does it run on regular unleaded gasoline?

Doc: Unfortunately no, it requires something with a little more kick -- plutonium.

Marty: Uh? plutonium, wait a minute, are you telling me that this sucker is nuclear?

Doc: No, no, no! This suckers electrical. But I need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity that I need.

kaytronika":z091ahzf said:
Saw one parked on a garden centre near Chester a couple of weeks back.

Did you check the door sills for traces of coke? Some of them were "special" models. ;)

Back