eBay sniper, what you using?

Mossy

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've never used an eBay sniper before and as luck would have it some critical parts for my builds are finishing on eBay next week and I won't have Internet access.

I would like to use a sniper, so which one would you recommend?

REKIBorter":1xccwaqi said:
Gixen - reliable, free and easy to use.

exactly this ^^^.

plus you can "Group" bids on items together.
say you wanted a set of forks and there were 3 or 4 on ebay that interested you, you can Group them together and put your max bid on each of them. If one auction ends and you win then it will cancel your other bids so you don't win 4 sets of the same fork lol! If you don't win that auction then it simply moves onto the next one you entered.

works very well for me.

Thanks for the point in the right direction.

I've scheduled my snipes on Gixen and all seems ok, just need some clarification on the following points;

1.) Am I right in understanding that the snipe is automatically set at 6 seconds before auction end and this setting can't be changed?

2.) If I'm based in the UK and the auction is in Germany how should my country settings be configured?

I have never used sniping tools, but I always snipe and win.

I launch my bid at seven seconds, thus giving the computer, connection and receiver a chance to get it right in the final 6 seconds.

Everything Kevin said is spot on, but I prefer use gixen.

You can pay on gixen to allow you to alter your bid times and other benefits, but the free ver sion works for my needs.

Back